Empleo: 3D ANIMATOR MID-SENIOR
Empresa: Birdland Animation
Descripción: AMUSE is a producer and distributor of animated content for VOD platforms, powered by an
entrepreneurial spirit. Disruptors at heart, we are constantly searching for innovative ways to bring
the best animated content possible for kids and adults alike with a 360ºdigital approach to reach
its audience organically and promote universal and positive values.
Translated in 27 languages, our contents are distributed to allmajor digital platforms across more
than 100 channels worldwide.
Having a ‘digital-first’ approach. We create our shows independently and launch them across all
major platforms (YouTube, Amazon, iQiyi, you name it!) through our distribution network, reaching
a worldwide audience, maximising engagement and generating billions of views in the process.
Being ‘audience-centric’. We leverage tech and performance data to tailor our concepts into being
the most appealing possible. Today, a plurality of shows is competing over watch time so who
better to help creators stand out than the viewers themselves?
By meeting a worldwide audience and refining our content to their response, we maximize
chances to create meaningful brands.
AMUSE Network is currently hiring a new team of 3D animators from junior to senior levels to
work in a chalenging and international important project. The mission will consist in:
– The 3D animator will be responsible for the high quality animation of characters.
– Work closely with the production team in order to get realistic characters in the animation
– Running the Animation department dailies with the goal being to quality control the output of the
– Ensuring feedback is concise and constructive in directing Artists and collaborators to reach
milestones & show targets.
– Approving work that is ready to progress to the next department.
– Work closely with the rigging lead and the CG Sup, to identify and solve problems, both technical
-Provide estimates for tasks to the Production Owner to prioritize the work schedule.
The ideal candidate profile:
– Academic training/degree in Animation.
– Previous experience in a similar position between 6 months and 5 years regarding the level
required and type of animation assigned.
– Senior level: quadruped experience required (knowledge about animal anatomy, body
mechanics and behaviour)
– cartoon style experience is a plus
– Solid knowledge about posing, weight and timing in Motion
– Knowledge about Maya
– Team working skills (communication, leading and prioritization of daily tasks)
– Technnical comprehension on characters and rigs
…AMUSE experience offers you:
Join our growing team and accelerate your career with us!
– We offer you a great opportunity to work with a culture that embraces diversity, in the best digital
and fast-paced creative environment in the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) and where we
encourage each individual to live well by establishing the right work-life balance, growth and wellbeing practises.
– In addition we are committed to build an incluisive workplace supported by a young, talented and
very dynamic team where imaginations can soar.
– We offer you a stable position for growth and a great opportunity for development within a
competitive field at a significant local growth.
– We want you to keep learning and development.
– We nurture a culture of equality and constant improvement welcoming new ideas and iterating
new concepts. A 50/50 gender balance is reflected both on staff and management level. We also
believe tahat incluision and diveristy are key to staffing because a multiculutral prespective and
diffferent points of views can only enrich our storytelling.
This position based in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Package Salary – to be discussed according to the candidate previous experience.
Full time position from Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 16.00 and Friday 08.00 to 14.00 –
Starting date: April 2023
Salario: No disponible
Ubicación: Las Palmas, Islas Canarias